25 Jun CAPSOUL CULTURE CRASH
A Craft Beer Experience
Friday, June 28, 2019 6:00 PM: Join us at the intersection where craft meets culture and experience breweries in a new and hip way.
- Join Island to Island Brewery founder and head brewer, Danii Oliver as she joins Eric Jackson founder of @wearecapsoul, a collective whose focus is to energize & diversify taprooms while expanding palates and connecting people through craft beer and culture.
- Culture Crash, is not brewery hopping but a focused craft beer experience.
- If you’ve ever wanted to visit a brewery with a group of people that share in not only your love of craft beer, but dope music, vibes and conversation. This is the event to experience craft beer without fear or feeling out of place. Guests who RSVP get special perks like $5 draft pours and VIPs get an exclusive release of Island to Island Brewery’s latest release of a pulque beer “Sweat & Tears of the Gods” 8% ABV with Amla berries and Guineps ( a Caribbean favorite pass time fruit)
- Friday, June 28th at 6:00 PM.
- We’re crashing at Canon & Draw Brewing Co. in Richmond, VA.
1529 W Main St, Richmond, VA 23220